PINCH PLEATED DRAPERY. CANON XTI SHUTTER RELEASE. ROLL A WAY SHUTTERS.
Pinch Pleated Drapery
- (Pinch Pleats) A drapery heading where the basic pleat is divided into two or three smaller, equal pleats, sewn together at the bottom edge on the right side of the fabric.
- (Pinch Pleats) A style of pleat, usually triple folded, used at the header of curtain window treatments.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
necklace swag and pinch pleats for pat
Plaid pinch pleats with blue & white check band on leading edge. Necklace swag with blue ball fringe.
Bright Plaid Pinch Pleat
quest canopy replacement parts
black pleated lamp shade
hampton bay replacement glass shades
aquarium canopy plans
black bed canopies
design view wood blinds
glass shades for chandelier
installation of blinds