Zebra Print Lamp Shade
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- An African wild horse with black-and-white stripes and an erect mane
- A large butterfly with pale bold stripes on a dark background, in particular
- any of several fleet black-and-white striped African equines
- "Zebra" is an album by Jack DeJohnette featuring trumpeter Lester Bowie recorded in 1985 for the video program titled "Tadayuki Naito/Zebra" and released on the MCA label in 1989. The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow states "The performances are moody and has its colorful moments
- A silvery-gold sea bream with vertical black stripes
- Zebras are African equids best known for their distinctive black and white stripes. Their stripes come in different patterns unique to each individual. They are generally social animals and can be seen in small harems to large herds.
- A newspaper or magazine
- The text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication, esp. with reference to its size, form, or style
- put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication; "I want to see it in print"
- a picture or design printed from an engraving
- The state of being available in published form
Weekend Haul # 3, Made in the Shade
Matt picked up the lamp last year, but we never found a shade to suit it.
I have been eyeing fiberglass shades on the internet, and they were going for $90+ not including shipping. We were at an Antique Place on Hawthorne, and this shade was exactly what I was looking for! For a third of the cost! I love it! Matt's not as into it, but I think it is fab-u-los!
This amazing handmade lamp shade features cotton zebra print fabric, black and white polka dot fabric and red bias trim tape.
It measures 11 inches wide and 9 inches high. It has a washer fitter connection, or can be attached to your lamp by clipping directly onto the bulb.
building plantation shutters
shaker canopy bed
blinds for door
honeycomb shades reviews
girl bed canopies
torchiere replacement shade
roman shades 46
rv awning light